Autoitlauncher 1.0 screenshots — the Design Modus, Command Editor, Move Modus, Editor, Directory
The Autoitlauncher Design Modus.
In The Design Modus you can
- Go to the Command Editor.
- Resize the button icons.
- Move the cam.
- Turn the Buttons roll angle, pitch angle, turn angle.
- Zoom the scale.
- Create new button icons.
- reload and save the program.
- And other settings.
If everything is Designed you can simple use the functions reload & save and restart the program.
The Autoitlauncher Command Editor.
Here you have a screenshot of the command editor in autoitlauncher with a autoit example script.
In the command editor you can :
- Choose the picture files for the button icons
- And choose the sound files for the button icons.
- Choose the extensions for example .au3 .bat or .???
- Write the autoit scripting codes or other program languages.
In the Move Modus you are able to resize the window or move the window.
The Autoitlauncher Editor.
In the editor you will see the whole autoit program of autoitlauncher. (other scripting languages is also possible)
You do not need to change something in this editor , only if you want to copy and paste a blok of code to a other location, or do a fine tunings.
The directory of Autoitlauncher.
In this screenshot you can see the directory of autoitlauncher.
If you run the 4 make backup.bat you can make a complete backup in one click.